Crime Statistics for the Years
The process by which the annual disclosure of crime statistics occurs, include the
statistics reported to OCC DPS and those pertinent to OCC from our neighboring law
enforcement departments. Additionally, a request is made annually for campus security
authorities to provide statistical information to include in the report. Once compiled,
this report is written and placed on our website and copies are published.
We also submit the required annual crime statistics published in this brochure to
the Department of Education. These statistics are gathered by the Department of
Education and is made available to the public on their website.
Annually, we contact the local police departments adjacent to our properties to
request their appropriate crime statistics related to OCC properties. See Crimes
by Campus Site for those qualifying statistics. Please review notes related to each
local police department response below.
- Auburn Hills Campus: Statistics provided by the Auburn Hills Police Department did
not meet geographic Clery criteria.
- Highland Lakes Campus: Did not respond.
- Orchard Ridge Campus: Statistics provided and are reflected in data.
- Royal Oak Campus: Statistics provided and are reflected in data.
- Southfield Campus: Statistics provided and are reflected in data.
- George A. Bee Administration Buildings: Statistics provided and are reflected in
- Pontiac Center: Did not respond.
For additional information on any response, please contact us at (248) 232-4660.
There were no reported Hate Crimes for the years 2012, 2013, 2014. Hate Crimes include
incidents of bias such as: race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity,
disability, gender identity and national origin.
OCC has no residential facilities. Reported crimes may involve individuals not associated
with the institution.
AllCrime TotalsHate CrimesVAWAArrestsAcademic ReferralsUnfounded